Tuesday 29 March 2016

Be careful when you recite Al-Fatihah in Solat



Recite Al - Fatihah Correctly 


Today I was online on facebook and saw photo of "rukun solat 13 perkara",
as my knowledge, all this thing is must properly do when we "solat", but today I want to focus on Al-Fatihah and most of people think recite surah Al- Fatihah is small matter, but for me it is a very big matter in solat, if we wrong say its word then automatically our solat is "batal".


Here is the photo I get from Facebbook



I'm searching many video of how to recite Al-Fatihah correctly, then, I found this video and I really interested in this one video of Ustaz Don Daniyal, which explain step by step how to recite Al-Fatihah properly. Try to watch this video to improve your knowledge in reciting Al-Fatihah.


Watching This guys ! :)


Ustaz Don Daniyyal is the best !


Al-Fatihah




No comments:

Post a Comment